The humane euthanization of a cherished pet creates a sense of loss and produces a predictable chain of emotions. Many times the decision to let your pet go instead of suffering is the best thing you can do. Most pet owners want their pet's last moments to be as comfortable as possible and stress free. We offers several options in humane euthanasia.
- In Home- Our board certified veterinarians and veterinary assistants are trained in gentle restraint procedures. With the use of these procedures our staff will provide this service in an environment that is comfortable for your pet.
- Owner Witnessed- Other owners want to witness their pet's last moments. For these clients we offer owner witnessed humane euthanasia. After filling out the required paper work, you and your pet will be provided a private exam room. Our highly trained staff will administer the euthanasia solution by using gentle restraint procedures.
- Drop Off- Some owners wish not to be present during the euthanasia. We offer you the option of dropping off your pet for human euthanasia. After filling out the required paper work, our highly trained staff will administer the euthanasia solution by using gentle restraint procedures.
- Post-Euthanasia Options- For Years, your beloved pet has lived by your side, offering comfort and companionship through thick and thin. When that time comes to say, "Goodbye", and you are forced to address the inevitable, consider these options.
- Individual Cremation- Where your pet is cremated individually so the remains can be returned to you. For our modest fee we include a quality wood urn with engraved metal memorial plaque.
- Communal Cremation- Communal cremation is a procedure where several pets are cremated together. Their remains are scattered in our Garden Of Companions.
Private Burials- Please call us for more information 925-292-5153.